14/11/2020: Add “Photo Row Designer”, advanced admin backend allows uploading, editing and configuring the gallery using widgets and user interfaces.
17/6/2020: New feature: markup item
12/6/2020: Open external links with each item
3D Photo Row is a creative and unique 3d gallery with photo items beautifully aligned in a horizontal line. The camera smoothly moves between items to create an immersive experience.
Extensibility with ease
Easily customize and extend the application with your own code. We provide standalone building blocks as AMD modules using RequireJS.
The technical design offers many classic OOP advantages like the single responsibility principle but also provide a wide range of public methods that unique to each component.
Every UI elements are designed as separated components from the ground up. Components are loosely coupled widget objects that can be reused and customized in different projects.
A beautiful 2D Gallery is implemented as a fallback for browsers with unsupported CSS3D feature. The app auto switches to its fallback mode to ensure the best user experience.
- Over 50 configuration options
- Easily create slideshow using autoplay option
- Default dark theme and light theme
- Multiple Controls: keyboard and mouse
- Multiple Screen support: mobile, tablet. desktop
- Multi categories support
- Multi media support: photo, audio, video, ajax, inline, embedded iframe
- Fullscreen support
- Full width support
- High quality Documentation
- High quality Code Commenting
- Custom item shadow supported using CSS box-shadow property
- animejs as core animation engine: multiple easing equations support, configure delay, duration, callback with ease
- Custom item shape using ovalShape and roundCorner options
- Advanced MediaViewer component, a feature rich lightbox application to view extended contents
- Advanced build system with Grunt: easily create distribution and examples file with builtin tasks
- CSS preprocessor using SASS and Compass framework
- Multiple SASS variables offering extreme flexibility to customize application look and feel
- HTML preprocessor using Pug templates
- Advanced Customizer with builtin presets: easily configure the look and feel using common user interfaces.
- Custom components: ItemTitle, ItemDescription, ButtonList, ButtonNavigator, GalleryScrollbar
- videojs as main video playback engine
- audio5js as main audio playback engine
- Multiple examples files provided
- Lightweight: only 26KB in gzip format
- Advanced full fledged 2D gallery mode: auto activated on browser with unsupported CSS3D features