B2B Marketplace Split Cart for WooCommerce
WooCommerce B2B Marketplace Split Cart: It allows buyers to purchase products from multiple suppliers by using separate shopping carts for each at the time of checkout.It will allow buyers to add products from more than one seller to their shopping cart. While the products added to a cart by a specific seller are being processed for checkout, the remaining products will remain in the cart so that payment can be made immediately or later at the buyer’s convenience.
Depending on the number of Split carts based on the number of providers, the buyer will receive separate order ids.
The admin will have an easier time managing orders because individual invoices, shipments, and credit memos will be generated for each checkout.
Note – This plugin is an add-on to our B2B Multi-Vendor Marketplace for WooCoomerce, so you need to install our B2B Marketplace first to use this plugin.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of B2B Marketplace Split Cart for WooCommerce
- Add multiple supplier’s products to the cart.
- Splits shopping cart based on the number of suppliers.
- Can place an order for one shopping cart for any supplier at a time.
- Buyers can choose different shipping methods for different suppliers.
- Different order numbers will generate for every supplier order checkout.
- Generation of invoices, shipment, credit memo can be managed separately.
"Initial release 1.0.0"
v 1.0.0 Initial release