Limited Time Deal
Offer ends in:
Built by Featured Author
What is B2BKing for WCFM ?B2BKing for WCFM will transform your WCFM marketplace into a Wholesale / B2B MultiVendor Marketplace, and allow your vendors to setup wholesale prices, product visibility, price tiers, price tables, bulk discounts, minimum orders, messaging, offers, and much more! It brings the full power and features of B2BKing to your store.
B2BKing for WCFM fully extends and adapts B2BKing to work seamlessly with WCFM Marketplace (as well as the WCFM Core plugin).
PrerequisitesImportant! – This item is a B2BKing add-on and it requires B2BKing – The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin to be purchased separately.
This plugin will work with WCFM MarketPlace (Free on Wordpress.org), as well as any paid WCFM package.
What is B2BKing?B2BKing is a featured item and weekly bestseller plugin on Envato market. It is a complete solution for running a B2B / wholesale store or B2B + B2C hybrid store with WooCommerce.
B2BKing takes care of everything, from basic B2B aspects such as hiding prices for guest users, to complex features such as tiered pricing structures, tax exemptions, VAT handling, and multiple buyers per account. From an extended business registration and separate B2B/B2C registration forms, to custom billing fields, an invoice payment gateway and negotiated price offers, B2BKing does it all.
Live DemoDemo at: B2BKing for WCFM Demo
For a demo of B2BKing: Backend + Frontend, please visit B2BKing
✔ All B2BKing Features (B2BKing must be purchased separately) — B2B Groups, Tax Exemptions, Price display with/without VAT, wholesale order form, guest access restriction, subaccounts, and much more.
Go to B2BKing – The Ultimate WooCommerce B2B & Wholesale Plugin.
✔ Wholesale Registration for Customers
- Create custom registration fields and collect any data
- Collect and validate VAT Number through automatic VIES validation
- Edit and manage customer data
- Multiple registration roles
- Allow vendors to set wholesale prices
- Allow vendors to set price tiers (quantity range and price)
- Different prices for the same item for different users/groups
- Allows vendors to enable a tiered pricing table for their own products
- Unique tables for each product and for each variation in case of variable products
- Pricing table is automatically generated from price tiers that vendors set
- Allow vendors to set a custom information table with any information they want to display: e.g. minimum order, free shipping conditions, etc.
- Product visibility panel for vendors: vendors can choose which customers or groups can view each product
- Messaging panel added to vendor dashboard. Wholesale customers can message with vendors
- Email notifications for new messages to vendors and customers
- Customers can send and view messages in their my account dashboard
- Vendors can receive and respond to quote requests
- Quote Requests appear as messages and allow negotiation
- Offers panel added to vendor dashboard
- Vendors can create offers (product bundles) and set special prices for items
- Offer visibility: vendors can make these offers available to specific groups or even specific users
- Through quote requests, messaging, negotiation and offers, this addon allows for communication and flexibility in the sales process
- Dynamic rules panel in vendors dashboard
- Vendors can set discount amount and percentage for products
- Vendors can set free shipping with conditions for products
- Vendors can set hidden price for certain products
- Vendors can set fixed price under certain conditions
- Vendors can set minimum and maximum order rules
- Vendors can set required multiples (e.g. increments of 5, 6, 20) for purchase
B2BKing for WCFM Screenshots
- Messaging panel where the vendor can receive quote requests and other inquiries. The vendor can communicate with customers, as well as send offers in response to quote requests. Highlighted you can see the 3 panels (Offers, Rules, Messages), that our addon adds to the WCFM dashboard.
- B2B & Wholesale panel that our addon adds to the WCFM dashboard product page. This can be used by vendors (and the store manager) to configure the tiered pricing table, the custom information tables, as well as product visibility.
- Product Visibility Configuration: Vendors can choose whether the product should follow category visibility rules, or manually select groups or users with access.
- Dynamic Rules panel with sample rules for “Minimum Order” and “Discounts Percentage”.
- WCFM Product Pricing Panel: Here you can see that B2BKing adds advanced pricing options: price tiers (enter min qty and final price), as well as group prices. You can configure any number of groups such as “Resellers” or “Wholesalers” and set product price for the group.
- Example of a Quote Request Conversation. The user initiated the quote request, and the vendor made an offer. A message that an offer was created was automatically added to the conversation. The customer was emailed that they received an offer in response to their quote request.
- New Offer Panel: The vendor can set visibility (who can see the offer), a custom text, and also configure products and choose a unit price and quantity.
- New offer email notification, received by customers. Offers can also be downloaded as PDF files (see main B2BKing demo).
- Wholesale prices and price tiers can be configured for simple products, as well as for each variation of variable products.
- New Dynamic rule configuration panel.
- WCFM panel added to B2BKing settings.
B2BKing Reviews – From Our Amazing Customers