Dashtar – React eCommerce Admin Template. This is an e-commerce admin template built with React Js and Tailwindcss with Rest API integration. This template backend is ready and is built with node, express, mongoose schema validation and uses MongoDB for the database. Actually, it’s a complete MERN project but you can use it according to your need or any kind of e-commerce site admin template.
Tech We Used:
Admin template built with React Js.
Dashtar admin design with tailwindcss. A utility-first CSS framework.
Backend is built with node.js framework express.js for Rest API routes.
Used MongoDB as a database with mongoose schema validation.
Main Features-Admin Template:
- Admin is validated and only can access after login with valid credentials.
- Showing total orders, processing, pending, canceling, and delivered orders.
- All register customers list and show their total orders individually.
- Staff creates, update, delete options with necessary validation.
- Product creates, update, delete options with necessary validation.
- Category creates, update, delete options with necessary validation.
- Coupon creates, update, delete options with amount and time validation.
- Order status changing options, pending, processing, delivered, or canceled.
- Admin Template files
- Backend files
- Google Fonts – Inter, and Open Sans
- Tailwindcss Latest Version – https://tailwindcss.com
- Unsplash – https://unsplash.com
- Pexels – https://pexels.com
- Pngwing – https://www.pngwing.com/
- Instacart – https://instacart.ca
Note: It is not a WordPress theme. Demo images are not included in the main downloadable file. Images, graphics, illustrations are taken from free resources. it used only for preview purposes.
v1.1.0 – 19th November, 2021
- Fixed real-time data showed after the update.