Auto Invoice and Shipment Extension developed by Webiators allows Magento 2 stores to automatically perform invoice and shipment generation process which helps increase the speed of order processing. By using auto invoice & shipment extension For Magento 2, Store owners can further enhance the customer experience for their customers by offering quick confirmation documents of their payments which is also in increasing the trust of the customers. This extension provides compatibility with many payment methods and can be configured very easily from the admin panel.
In Default Magento, Store administrators need to work manually to generate invoices and shipments in their stores which are more time-consuming. Since basically, Magento does not allow store administrators to automatically generate invoice and shipment generation. But this is one of the major problems as it is not easy for store owners who have a huge store with tons of daily orders to generate invoices and shipments manually without errors when the number of customers is high. Doing this process manually is a bad experience not only for the store administrator but also for the customers. The time it takes to complete an order causes irritation to customers, which is a problem for any eCommerce store. Because of all these problems, Webiators have developed an Auto invoice & shipment extension for Magento 2.
- Enable or disable from Magento 2’s administrator
- This extension allows the Magento 2 store to automatically send default invoice emails to customers and administrators at the same time.
- This extension also gives an option to enable this auto-generated functionality for only specific payment methods.
- This extension is capable of saving the time it takes to manually generate invoices and shipments for the original Magento 2 store.
- Works well with “Check Out with Multiple Addresses”
Our Support Policy:
- Free lifetime updates
- 3 months of free support services
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source