Simple File Transfer (SFT) is a powerful tool which can transfer files between computers quickly and conveniently.
If you have knowledge about networking, you can even transfer over the internet.
Please find quick guide here https://clearallsoft.cf/documentation/en/sft/
- Send and receive multiple files.
- Unlimited file size.
- Can transfer over local network or even the internet.
- Supports both IPv4 and IPv6.
- Support UPnP protocol.
- Chat with other with Remote Chat.
- Be updated automatically via SFT Updater.
- Extract the zip file (just executable files, no source code included).
- Run filetrans.exe.
- If not run, please install .NET 4.7 Framework (runtime). Download at https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework/net47
- Copy ID, Purchase Code and Invoice Number then send to us
- We will give you the serial code
- You will get single computer license
SIZE OF FILE
- Supports big files (>2GB).
LAN & INTERNET
- Works well in LAN.
- Needs port forwarding or UPnP to use over the internet (IP v4) (SFT scans for UPnP automatically upon opening)
HOW TO CONFIGURE PORT FORWARDING FOR IPv4
- Login to your router/modem.
- Navigate to your routers port forwarding section.
- Create the port forward entries in your router (TCP port 10296, 8888 and 5126).
- Open Receive File, start, test that your ports are forwarded correctly via https://canyouseeme.org with port 10296, 8888 and 5126.
If you have any question, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat via Telegram at t.me/clearall2