What Can You Do With This Plugin?Ultimate Web Novel and Manga Scraper Plugin for WordPress will automatically create autopilot manga or web novel websites, using its powerful manga crawler engine, with just some easy setup steps. It can turn your new manga website into a autoblogging or even a money making machine!
Using this plugin, you can easily scrape:
- a large list of manga or web comics, with full chapters and volumes (from fanfox.net) – other manga source sites will be added in the future
- a large list of web novels, with full chapters (from wuxiaworld.site) – other web novel source sites will be added in the future
If you run it manually: the plugin needs just one click and leave it running. If you run it by a schedule, sit back and forget about it, because you will not need to do anything more, just watch your manga or web novel website’s traffic grow.
Main features of the plugin:
- works with the Madara – WordPress Theme for Manga, created by wpstylish
- crawl and scrape manga from fanfox.net
- crawl and scrape web novels from wuxiaworld.site
- scrape by manga URL or by keyword search
- scrape by web novel URL or by keyword search
- automatically run by a schedule and crawl multiple mangas and scrape all their chapters
- manually run importing of chapters for manga or web novels
- proxy and headless browser support – bypass scraper protection with ease
- automatically add additional info to manga and web novels like: title, description, featured image, release date, author, artists, tags and genres (manga categories)
- upload images locally to your server or directly to cloud if you have set up CDN settings (Blogger, Blogspot, Amazon, Imgur, Flickr, FTP) in Madara theme’s settings
- automatically generate a featured image for the scraped manga or web novels
- automatically translate web novels to any language using Google Translate (premium or free API), Microsoft Bing Translator API or DeepL Translator API
- enable/disable comments for the generated manga or web novels
- enable/disable pingbacks/trackbacks for the generated manga or web novels
- add your own custom warning message that will be displayed on all scraped manga/web novel chapters
- publish scraped manga automatically, or set it as draft/pending and publish it manually
- the Madara theme, which this plugin uses has full responsive design, it is also fully mobile compatible
- full plugin documentation and tutorial included
- optimized for speed – no performance impact
- translations ready
- lifetime updates, great support
Testing this plugin
- You can test the plugin’s functionality using the ‘Manga Scraper Demo Creator – give it a try now!
- You can check the results of the plugin using the ‘Manga Scraper Example Site.
- PHP curl
Need support?Please check our knowledge base, it may have the answer to your question or a solution for your issue. If not, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond as soon as I can.
Changelog:Version 1.0.0 Release Date 2021-10-13
First version released!Version 1.0.1 Release Date 2021-10-21
Translation support added to web novels using Google Translate (free or premium API), DeepL Translator or Microsoft Bing Translator Added keyword search support for the web novel scraper also
Are you already a customer?If you already bought this and you have tried it out, please contact me in the item’s comment section and give me feedback, so I can make it a better WordPress plugin!
WordPress 5.8 Tested!
Through this plugin you are able to grab content from other websites which share manga or web novels, which does not necessary belong to you or which are not under your control. If you grab copyrighted material without the author’s permission, the plugin’s developer does not assume any responsibility for your actions. Also, the plugin’s developer has no control over the nature, content and availability of grabbed material.
Do you like our work and want more of it? Check out this plugin bundle!