Whatsapp Sender is an app for Midrub. You can’t use it without Midrub.
It’s important to read the description to understand how it works.
Whatsapp Sender is an app for Midrub, which can be used to schedule and send messages to any Whatsapp numbers. This app uses a third-party service – WA Api(http://waapi.co/) with paid subscriptions.
Demo Video: https://vimeo.com/529314022
The Whatsapp Sender app isn’t able to send messages to Whatsapp. It sends messages to the WA Api website and after this website sends messages to Whatsapp. Anyone is able to register an account on the WA Api website and copy the api Client ID and Instance ID to use then in the Whatsapp Sender app.
How the Whatsapp Sender app works?
- First of all you have to get a Client ID and Instance ID from the website WA Api.
- Then, import your Whatsapp numbers in the Whatsapp Sender app.
- In each numbers list you enter a Client ID and Instance ID from the website WA Api.
- Next, you could connect the lists in the Midrub Posts app and send messages.
- The Whatsapp Sender app allows even to see if the mesages were sent successfully and if there are errors. It shows the errors messages if there are errors.
Your messages could contain text, emojis, links, videos and images. The messages could be created manually, could be sent from the Social Planner at the wanted time interval, could be sent from RSS Feeds and could be sent from the SmartRepost app.
You could provide the Whatsapp Sender app as SAAS service and your clients should create an account on the WA Api website and use their Whatsapp numbers as sender. The number of lists could be limited by plan and the number of phone numbers in a list could be limited by plan. The app has even a sleep option which could be configured to put a pause between one number and another number.